BUMA-Team provides reliable real estate management services in Vaasa region.

Submit a renovation plan

You should always notify your apartment house company’s property manager when you are renovating your apartment.

Additionally, some renovations require a permit from the board or property manager before work can be started. If you are unsure if a permit is needed in your case, please contact your property manager personally.

Please fill out the form carefully and completely. Fields marked with * are required.

Etsitkö taloyhtiöllesi luotettavaa isännöitsijää? Pyydä tarjous